When A Serious Injury Changes Your Life
We all go about our lives putting one foot in front of the other until one day something devastating happens that changes everything. When your life is turned upside down because someone did something careless or reckless, it’s time to speak with a personal injury attorney about the options you have. Working with an experienced attorney can, and often does, make a significant difference in your experience and outcome.
I am attorney Kristina Ducos. At my firm, The Ducos Law Firm, LLC, I work one-on-one with you to answer your personal injury and wrongful death questions and ensure that you understand what your case is worth and how to go about getting the maximum compensation that you deserve.
The Help You Need With Many Types Of Injuries
Insurance companies are in business to make money. The less they pay out, the more profit they keep. This is why it is important to work with a proven attorney who will fight for you and who will aggressively pursue the maximum compensation. I am such an attorney, and my results speak volumes about my dedication to getting you what you deserve.
I can help with injuries that result from:
- Slip- or trip-and-fall incidents that happen in commercial buildings, parking lots, residential and apartment buildings, restaurants and other places
- Injuries and assaults that happen when a property owner or manager does not provide adequate security, including motels, hotels, bars and nightclubs
- Animal bites and dog attacks, which include any serious attack by any pet or farm animal
- Construction site injuries including falls from heights, burns, serious cuts, electric shock injuries and injuries caused by owners and supervisors not following safety protocols and by equipment that malfunctions or fails
- Car, truck, motorcycle accidents that cause serious injuries, including when bikers, walkers and joggers are hit
- Catastrophic injuries that happen because someone was negligent
- Wrongful death when a family member dies because of a preventable mishap
- Injuries to minors due to products, play equipment, swimming pools and other events
- Brain, neck and spine injuries including paralysis, concussion and traumatic brain injuries
- Injuries and deaths that happen to family members living in assisted living, memory care and nursing home facilities, whether they are caused by medication errors, malnutrition and dehydration, wandering, bedsores and maltreatment or abuse
I offer personal attention to my clients because I know how important it is to have someone by your side every step of the way. When you work with me, you will have direct access and my cellphone number so that I am always just a phone call away.
Experience The Ducos Difference In Your Injury Claim
You most likely are wondering what you can do to protect your family. I believe that having skilled and proven legal counsel is the best first step. What sets my law office and practice apart is that I work directly with my clients. I am dedicated to seeing your case through and obtaining the best possible outcome I can for you because I know how important this is. Please call and talk to me about what you need. I offer a free consultation. Call me, attorney Kristina Ducos, at 678-981-7971. You can also send me a question or consultation request with my online form. Experience the Ducos difference! From my office in Atlanta, I help injured clients and their families throughout Georgia as well as in North Carolina and Florida.